[Doggiebox] Doggiebox and macOS Sierra?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Feb 15 16:18:27 EST 2017

Hi Carl (& all),

Oh, that’s good to know that Ben doesn’t consider Doggiebox abandonware just yet! I realize that the drum-machine scene etc. has changed a lot since Doggiebox first came out (looooong, long ago now!), and though I might use the Logic/GarageBand “Drummer” feature when just messing around without a particular plan, I still tend to turn to Doggiebox when trying to cook up something specific.

Thus, actually, my question wondering if it still works on Sierra. :)

And it seems like it pretty much does, probably at least as well as on El Capitan (where it’s been pretty much “business as usual for me”, really).

https://soundcloud.com/carledlundanderson/
https://soundcloud.com/espada-negra/
http://www.carlaz.com/music.html