[Doggiebox] Doggiebox and macOS Sierra?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Feb 16 21:47:48 EST 2017

If I get a bit aggressive with mashing virtual buttons with DB on El Capitan (10.11.x), I can stall or sometimes crash DB …. but mostly it’s still pretty stable.  I have been given to understand that, despite the name-change/rebranding of the OS, Sierra is more a kind of continuation from El Capitan than much else, so my guess has been that DB might keep chugging on for the meanwhile ….

But I did wonder if anyone had given it a go!

http://www.carlaz.com/ <http://www.carlaz.com/>