[Doggiebox] Status?

Thomas Davis landsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 17:28:12 EDT 2019

Whats up Dbox folks! I tried downloading doggiebox today on my Mac running
High Sierra 10.13.6 and alas it doesn't seem to work. I might need to dig
out the old mac just for the sake of using doggiebox. I'm assuming there
aren't any planned updates, so I'm curious to know what you guys are using
these days instead? I have garageband, Logic Pro, and an Akai sequencer but
nothing beats the interface of doggiebox's musical notation-style...

Tom Davis