[Doggiebox] Status?

Carl Freire cpflists at carlfreire.com
Wed Sep 25 01:50:03 EDT 2019

I have a 2009 MacBook that I kept around to run an ancient version of
Quicken on Snow Leopard (and also Windows XP via Bootcamp so I can play
the original Warcraft when the mood strikes. :-) ). I'm now also using
that computer to run Doggiebox.

I also have both GarageBand and Logic Pro on my primary computer. You
can do a lot with the drum sims on both of those, but, yeah, nothing
beats the freedom that Doggiebox allows you to vary patterns.

I did a little looking around once, but I couldn't really find anything
comparable to DB for Windows, either. I haven't looked in a long time,
though. Anybody know of anything?