[Doggiebox] Status?

Thomas Davis landsalmon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:58:35 EDT 2019

Hi Rusty,
I’m just now starting to work with Logic Pro to make rhythm tracks. My favorite thing about DB was the interface: the musical staff notation as a starting point to make beats visually rather than starting with a sequencer and then transitioning to midi interface to further edit.
Have you made beats directly in Logic’s midi editor? Can you change time signatures for specific sections of a song (eg most of the song is in 4/4 but you want one measure in 3/4)?