[Doggiebox] Status?

Rusty White roojam at me.com
Fri Sep 27 17:57:15 EDT 2019

I agree with the staff notation feature. It is unique best I can tell. Its use is a matter of personal preference as far as drawing notes versus tapping out your pattern. I find tapping provides me with a more creative work flow than dropping notes visually.

You can draw beats direct into Logic midi editor but I believe it is best to use a pad where you can add some velocity (hard tap vs soft) information that would be more tedious if you were to simply drop notes into the midi editor since drawing notes means they all have the same "feel" until you edit their parameters (velocity/duration).

As for changing time signatures I can't say. Logic has so much to offer beyond my current abilities.  I do know you can stretch the time. Its called Flex time.