[Doggiebox] Can I register the latest version with my original key ?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Feb 12 19:30:56 EST 2021

> On 11 Feb 2021, at 9:15 am, marco north <marconorth at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I bought a single user licence for Doggiebox way back in 2011 - can I use
> the latest build with my original key/registration #  or do I have to buy
> it all over gain?

Hey Marco,

Yes: this update will be free for anyone with a Doggiebox 2.x licence.

Despite the significant amount of work it's taken to get here, since the main visible feature is just "it works again" I thought that demanding an upgrade fee might be a tough ask. The groundwork is now laid for new improvements though, and an upgrade might be required for future beta versions.

With that, Doggiebox 2.1 is now live for public download -- and also back in the App Store after having been booted out several years ago for being so out of date. Woohoo!