[Doggiebox] 2.1 beta for Catalina, Big Sur, and M1 Macs!

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Feb 15 18:45:29 EST 2021

> On 12 Feb 2021, at 4:30 pm, Ben Kennedy <ben at zygoat.ca> wrote:
>
> With that, Doggiebox 2.1 is now live for public download -- and also back in the App Store after having been booted out several years ago for being so out of date. Woohoo!

I temporarily pulled the update over the weekend after realizing that, yet again, the Check for Update mechanism was still broken. Turns out that the current version of the component for this didn't properly work with sandboxed apps, so I spent the day getting its latest bleeding-edge version fitted. The update mechanism should now be fixed, actually, for real.

Replacement release version: http://www.doggiebox.com/distribution/Doggiebox-1J05.zip