I was pleased to be able to use Tradesy in preparing my tax return last month, and doing so helped me identify and improve some shortcomings in the data reporting.
New in build 0.230718 today:
• The Gains & Losses table is renamed to Trading Summary, and several of its columns are revised to show information more useful for tax accounting. (In particular: total shares bought and sold, as well as cost base added and disposed, are separately tabulated.)
• Cost base amounts (change and net) are shown in the Transactions table, and the total adjusted cost base is shown in the Holdings table.
• Exchange rate (for foreign-currency transactions) is added as an available field for import and export. When importing, the transaction’s equivalent value will be calculated based on the exchange rate if not explicitly provided.
• Improvements related to display and editing of yield-type transactions (dividends, return of capital, etc.).
• Fixed a bug where the export field configuration was not saved after being changed.
• Fixed a bug where fractional share quantities were being rounded to 3 decimal places.
• Fixed a bug in the treatment of cost base on negative-balance transactions.
As usual the latest build is on the web site and is also available by in-app update.